- This event has passed.
Business Intelligence (in-house) – Kuala Lumpur
3 April @ 08:00 - 4 April @ 17:00
Business Intelligence is the process of analyzing data across the whole organization and presenting actionable information to a variety of stakeholders – C-level Executives, Board Directors, mid-level managers, team leaders and other professionals. Business Intelligence initiatives allow for easier sharing of information within an organization, faster access to relevant data and for decisions that are based on hard facts and data.
Amongst organisations that have implemented Business Intelligence, 43% report improved employee satisfaction, while 49% report better decision making.
At the Masterclass delegates will study the reasons for introducing Business Intelligence in their organization, what is Data Governance and Data Management, internal and external sources of data, perform exercises for pattern matching and analyzing datasets and prepare a Plan for a Business Intelligence proof-of-concept project.
Major Benefits of Attending
After completing this Masterclass, you will:
- Understand the business rationale for implementing Business Intelligence in Government and the Enterprise;
- Appreciate Data Governance and Data Management and their importance in organisational context;
- Understand Data Acquisition and Data Integration;
- Design and run different types of data analyses and visualisations, including:
- Building Artificial Intelligence (AI) models;
- Using AI for specific tasks, such as identifying problem points in a process;
- Visualising the results of AI-based analyses.
- Plan easily for Business Intelligence projects and understand how to calculate costings;
- Take away a fully functional software environment, with Business Intelligence technologies, Artificial Intelligence tools and datasets used for analysis;
What you will take away
- A step-by-step methodology for establishing and running a Business Intelligence project
- A step-by-step methodology for applying Machine Learning to real-life business processes
- A fully configured and functional software environment