Practical Artificial Intelligence … in A DAY – Masterclass (in-house) – Bangkok
27 February @ 08:00 - 17:00
Long, long ago, before digital technology entered our lives, work was manual and labour-intensive. Everything had to be written by hand and posted by mail. These days we use technology to speed up our activities. But did you know there is an even easier way to get a job done?
In the last 2 years Artificial Intelligence (AI) has made significant inroads into our lives and organisations. According to IDG, a global market intelligence leader, “By 2019, 40% of digital transformation initiatives will be supported by Cognitive/AI capabilities, providing critical on-time insights for new operating and monetization models.”
This masterclass is designed for all business professionals who want to understand the benefits of AI and start using it in their work. AI not only helps finish tasks quickly and efficiently but it also delivers better results with less effort applied. By the end of the masterclass, attendees will understand what AI is, where it can be applied and will be able to start using it straightaway in their day-to-day work.
Artificial Intelligence may be complicated but it is easy to start using it!
Major Benefits of Attending
After completing this Masterclass, you will:
- Understand what is Artificial Intelligence (AI) and the business value it can bring to your organisation;
- Identify opportunities to use Artificial Intelligence in your work;
- Learn how to improve business processes with Artificial Intelligence;
- Apply Artificial Intelligence in practice:
- Create AI models of business processes;
- Use AI within a business process, based on your models;
- Start using Artificial Intelligence straightaway in your work.
This Masterclass is suitable for the following professionals:
|• Board Directors||• Managers and Executives|
|• CxO Leaders||• Strategy and Innovation Professionals|
|• Chief Internal Auditors||• Data Scientists|
|• Chief Risk Officers||• Business Intelligence Professionals|
|• Governance Professionals||• Business Analysts|
|• Finance Professionals||• System Analysts|
|• HR Professionals||• Risk and Compliance Analysts|
|• Marketing Professionals||• Finance and Operational Auditors|
|• Engineers||• IS Auditors|
|8:30||Registrations and Welcome|
|9:00||Introductions and Housekeeping|
|The Business Incentive for Artificial Intelligence:
• Artificial Intelligence Overview
• Artificial Intelligence – Real-life Success Stories and Case Studies
• Participant Round-table Discussion
|Artificial Intelligence – Types and Applications
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Categories
• Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Types
3. Neural Networks
5. Text analytics
• Applications of different types of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
|Artificial Intelligence – Practical Work
• Scenario Work
1. Building an Artificial Intelligence model of a business process for predicting values
2. Building an Artificial Intelligence model of a business process for classification and decision-making
• Practical Work
1. Using Artificial Intelligence within a business process for predicting values, e.g. product revenue, customer churn, specific expenditure, etc.
2. Using Artificial Intelligence within a business process for classification and decision-making, e.g. success and failure factors in a project, ranking of suppliers or employees, etc.
|Creating a Roadmap and Implementation Plan for Artificial Intelligence in Your Team|
|Re-cap on Masterclass - Comments, Feedback|
|17:00||End of Masterclass|